Frequently Asked Questions
For technical and licensing questions not answered here or in the product documentation
please contact us here.
- You need to have a standard PC computer or laptop running Windows
XP, Windows 2000 or Windows 98.
- You need scanned/digital images of your TLC plates. Use for example
an ordinary scanner to get the digital images.
- It takes typically less than ten minutes to get oriented in the
software. Included with the download there are sample images and projects to help
you get started.
- Download the latest version from our product page and save the
file to your computer. Double click on the file and it will launch the installation
automatically. When the installation has completed the software is available via
the Start menu in Windows.
- Number of user licenses is equal to number of persons using the
software. For example, if five persons are working with TLC, using our software,
you will need five user licenses.
- All machines exclusively used by specific user using the license
(for example; Ben’s work computer and Ben’s laptop).
- License is not time limited but it is not transferable. In other
words license expires if physical person holding the license dies or company holding
the license goes out of business.
- License covers bug fixes and technical support as long as that
version of product is covered by our maintenance program.
- License covers upgrades to minor new versions (0.1 incremental,
e.g. 2.0 to 2.1). If you want to make a major upgrad (e.g. 2.6 to 3.0), the price
is ~30% of the full license price.
- No, you may download and use the evaluation version during a trial
period without any special license.